libm-test rewrite

I've put on ftp.suse.com/pub/people/aj/libm-test.diff.gz [1] a patch for
glibc 2.2 which adds the rewritten libm-tests.

The only problems with libm-tests are:
- I forgot to rm math/libm-tests.c - please do so before testing.
- The make rules aren't correct.  The generated libm-test.c is not
  build before generating the dependencies.  Could anybody fix this,
  please?
- We need system specific libm-test-ulps files which contain the
  deltas (in ulps) for each function.  I only provided an empty
  sysdeps/generic/libm-test-ulps as fallback.  You can create a
  machine readable file with e.g.:
  test-double -u  (-u outputs an unsorted file, cat all those files together)
  and run:
  gen-libm-test.pl -u allULPs -n

Since libm-test-ulps can be generated automatically, just a few
notes.  The file contains lines for single tests, like:
Test "cos (pi/2) == 0":
float:  1

and lines for maximal errors of single functions, like:
Function "yn":
idouble:  6.0000

The keywords are float, ifloat, double, idouble, ldouble and ildouble
(the prefix i stands for inline).  You can also specify known
failures, e.g.:

Test "cos (pi/2) == 0":
float:  1
float: fail

Uli, I've added a ChangeLog.  Please add the patch to glibc 2.2.

Andreas

Footnotes:
[1]  It might have been a wee bit too large for the mailing list.  If
     you have problems getting, just ask me for a copy per email.
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de