psaddr_t

Hi,

in the procfs.h we have psaddr_t defined as void* for i386. In all other
procfs.h headers this is not defined. Other Unix I have access to define
it u_long or user other types. So it is a bug that it is missing in the
other procfs.h from glibc 2.1/2.2 cvs. But what is the correct type for
this on the other architectures ?

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg