Re: ldconfig Patch

>>>>> Jakub Jelinek writes:

Jakub> On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 03:43:47PM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

>> > Here's the hopefully final ldconfig patch.
>> I've found a temporary hack which I disabled.  I'm appending a new
>> version.  My other comments remain true.
>> > The only questions from my side are:
>> > - Jakub, are you happy with my integration of your 64 bit patches?

Jakub> I'd prefer if you moved readelflib.c one level higher
Jakub> (linux/sparc/readelflib.c), so that even 32bit ldconfig will handle both
Jakub> elf32_sparc and elf64_sparc, plus if Hurd does not want ldconfig at all,
Jakub> then most or everything should go to sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux IMHO.

Hi Jakub,

I've moved the sparc file up following your suggestion.

Thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger