trips etc

A few words on where I'll be in the next weeks.

Tomorrow (Monday) I'll fly for a few days of NYC.  I'll be reading
email all the time.

Then from the next Friday 'til the end of the year we'll have the
usual busy end-of-quarter days here.  From Jan 6th until at least the
27th I'll be in Japan.  This is no real vacation.  I get paid by one
of the MITI institutes for hacking glibc.  Three weeks solid,
interrupted only by talking to Japanese/Tokyo Linux user groups.  By
the end of this period I hope to have all the i18n stuff finished.

So, despite the travelling no interruptions only a possible slowdown
when I return but perhaps none of my projects is in danger.