Re: __const or const?

 > Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:
>> I found in the meantime the following in my libc-hacker archive:
>> You wrote with message-ID <m3g0zmbfzn.fsf@localhost.localnet> 12 weeks
>> ago:

 > Search for Roland's reply.  He suggested to keep __const.

I've found it, thanks.  Ok, in this case don't apply my two __const ->
const patches.  The "tidying up" patch has one or two __const -> const
patches in it.  Shall I send you a new one next year?

I suggest to write up a small summary on the usage of keywords for
glibc.  This should document at least __const and __THROW.  What else
should we mention?  I can try to write something up.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de