Re: A patch for sunrpc

It seems to me that if you are going to diddle with this then what you
should do is make it more generally robust, i.e. grow the table.
It already copes with using poll instead or in addition to select
when the highest fd reaches FD_SETSIZE.  I'd also like to know why
_rpc_dtablesize is exported and what its real purpose is.