Re: Warnings on sparc build

>> From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
>> Date: 05 Sep 2000 08:33:43 +0200

>> * soft-fp/sysdeps/powerpc/Versions: Move from here...
>> * sysdeps/powerpc/soft-fp/Versions: ... to here.
>>
>> * soft-fp/sysdeps/sparc/sparc64/Versions: Move from here...
>> * sysdeps/sparc/sparc64/soft-fp/Versions: ... to here.
>>
>> Are these ok?  In that case I'll checkin the changes and handle the
>> rest later today.

Geoff> Please don't name the sysdeps subdirectory for powerpc
Geoff> 'soft-fp'.  Those files are used for powerpc targets both with and
Geoff> without an FPU; 'soft-fp' will be confused with the GCC -msoft-float
Geoff> option which means "compile for a CPU with no FPU".

This leads to even greater confusion - we have already a soft-fp
subdirectory - we shouldn't name this soft-fp for some platforms and
use another name for powerpc.

Geoff> Otherwise the changes are OK.

I've checked in the changes already - but I can move them around
another time if it's really needed (but not today anymore, let's
discuss this first).

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger