Re: [ia64-tools] R_IA64_* in elf.h

Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de> writes:

> This patch brings the list of IA64 relocations in glibc uptodate wrt to
> binutils, on the assumption that the latter is the correct list.

I've looked through the list and the documents now.  There was only
one relocation missing in elf.h.  Most of the entries are not
standardized, some are plainly in conflict with the official psABI
(I'm talking about 0x70 to 0x73), and the TLS stuff is not yet
approved (in which case the list would be incomplete).

Somebody definitely should look at the psABI section 4.3 and adjust
the binutils definitions appropriately.