Re: status?

   From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com>
   Date: 25 Oct 2000 01:18:21 -0700

   Hi,

   could you please give me some status for the architectures?  I have
   one more problem to look at tomorrow and then all I plan to do before
   the next pre-release is done.  Unless I get some problem reports now
   that is.

My last (successful) Hurd build is from october 15, which is before
your latest dl changes.  I'll try another compile tonight, but don't
let this stop you from doing a new pre-release.

Mark