Re: RFC: NSS prototypes

Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:

> nis/nss_nis/nis-netgrp.c uses:
> enum nss_status
> _nss_nis_setnetgrent (const char *group)
>
> but nss/nss_files/files-netgrp.c has:
> enum nss_status
> _nss_files_setnetgrent (const char *group, struct __netgrent *result)

Well, I've implemented only the files part.  Thorsten then did the NIS
part.  You should ask him why he does not need the result data
pointer.  The function is called in __internal_setnetgrent_reuse with
the extra parameter.

> nis/nss_nis/nis-network.c was using herrnop in a number of place, I
> removed them (see appended patch).  Is the patch ok?

Again, Thorsten's stuff.  I've never fully reviewed the NIS code.

The patch looks good to me.