Current glibc and MIPS

I've build glibc from CVS successfully on little endian MIPS (after
submitting one small patch).  Running the testsuite revealed some
problems in the math dir (broken FPU emulation in kernel) and problems
with linuxthreads (seem to be completly not working - I get SIGILL,
could be a tools bug).  I don't have time to investigate this, just go
ahead with the release of 2.2.3.

Just for the record: glibc builds fine on i686,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de