Re: gcc 3.0.x/glibc 2.2.4 policy

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:

Andreas> So how should we continue?  I see the following alternatives
Andreas> if everybody agrees that Jakub's patch is the right solution:

Andreas> - release 2.2.4 this week, add Jakub's patch to CVS and
Andreas> release a 2.2.5pre1 next week.  This would imply a release of
Andreas> 2.2.5 next month or so.  - Add Jakub's patch now

Andreas> What do others think?  I don't have a problem with releasing
Andreas> 2.2.4 now but let's agree on a plan,

I for one would very much like to see Jakub's patch included as soon
as possible, however if it is going to hold back 2.2.4 for a month
I'll probably have to cave in and accept to wait.

Cheers
Jes