Prelink for mips (Re: MIPS broken in 2.3)

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 12:36:31PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> instead (well, best would be if somebody ported prelink to mips;
> I'll try to answer any questions and help).

Do you have some documentations how prelink works?

> I skipped mips because it is way too different from how any other ELF
> architecture works (e.g. using a single dynamic reloc type for everything
> with various meanings, etc.) and I have no access to it.

That is what I am afraid of. The MIPS ABI supports "quickstart". I
don't know if we can add prelink to mips without breaking/changing
the MIPS ABI. I don't want to spend my time on it if it can't be done
at all.

H.J.