dynamic loading changes

I just checked in some changes which cause dynamic loading to honor
the DF_1_NOOPEN flag even in a dependency.  So far the flag was only
tested for the file which was loaded which obviously falls short of
the intention.

This change has the potential to break some application.  Unlikely as
it is since I've not seen many people use NOOPEN.  But those programs
which are broken couldn't have worked reliably anyway since the NOOPEN
flag is set for a reason.

I'll not add this patch to 2.2.  It wasn't reported, I found it
myself.