Re: using bugzilla for libc

Not exactly components, but two things that come to mind:

Is it possible to have it also automatically cc: based on
the host triple selected?  It would be useful to have
some of us involved with Hurd development able to see
any bugs filed here automatically.  I imagine other non-Linux
targets would probably find this useful, too.

Should we have a keyword or component for designating a function
that's also in gnulib?

For those who haven't seen it, gcc has a webpage[0] showing
what they consider the various severities to mean.

[0] http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/management.html

Tks,
Jeff Bailey