Re: call sigaction at the very start of __libc_start_main

wuxi wrote:

OK, I solve this problem. I discover that my new sigaction relies on the thread pointer register (r13 on IA64) to do right things, so the correct point to call the sigaction is after __libc_setup_tls. Now it works fine.

My new question is: how to make the system call to sigaction static, so that I can hook my new signal handler at the very start of __libc_start_main

p.s. I found in __libc_setup_tls, it calls brk, which is a system call, how should I do this to make sigaction static?

yours sincerely

Andrew