Re: Hidden PLT workaround

Thank you, I agree with you 100% .

 This is not at all a criticism or a wish to see anything change in
the current glibc symbol export policy.

 I insisted on the usefulness of the overriding because I feel some people
would need that, and come up with both inexact explanations of why
it does not work, and very inappropriate solutions to the problem itself.

 Best regards,
 Boris Arnoux