Re: glibc 2.15 and libasound

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Allin Cottrell <cottrell@wfu.edu> wrote:
>> your expectations are perfectly reasonable. ?however, the current release
>> is as the current release is, and i'm just attempting to assist.
>
> Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Allin,

We definitely need help from volunteers to triage and submit bug
reports for issues that look like core glibc bugs. Please always feel
that you can submit bugs to bugzilla, but passing it by libc-help
first is a good way to find out if the bug is already known.

Mike,

If we haven't already could you please file a bug for this issue,
include the gentoo patch, along with a description of a reproducer,
and set milestone=2.16 so we can get this fixed for the next major
release.

Cheers,
Carlos.