Projects for newcomers

Hello guys,

I was talking with Carlos O'Donell on IRC and he asked me to e-mail
the list with this, basically I was trying to take a look around and
to find projects that would be suitable for newcomers (smaller sized,
more self contained, etc.).

Searching through the wiki leads us to a few pages that are empty,
such as the Generic TODO list:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Development_Todo/Generic

Carlos' list seems to be maintained, but there are two other lists
linked that have last been updated in 2008:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/RyanScottArnoldWishlist
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/AgnerWishlist

It would be really interesting to have this kind of information more
easily available (and hopefully kept up to date).

If people point out the possible projects and ways for newcomers to
get started (possibly even pointing out bugzilla links for stuff that
is already registered there), I would be more than glad to also update
this info on the Wiki (and try to clean it up a bit).

Best regards,
--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes
http://www.strano.org