This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: Guillaume Berard <berardgui at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:36:32 +0200
- Subject: Valgrinding ld.so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was wondering if there is a way to valgrind ld.so.
I cloned glibc source and built my own ld.so with a leak (one malloc,
no free) with --dynamic-linker, but valgrind does not show any
errors... Does someone know if there is particular settings to give to
valgrind to profile ld.so code?