Timezone documentation buglet

Hello,

I'm a GNU webmaster; recently we received a bug report
against glibc manual web pages, and we decided that I should
submit a report to glibc maintainers.

I've checked that the bug is present in glibc-2.19 and GIT master
(as of 798212a013).  I haven't check glibc bug database
and I'm not submitting it via [0] because it doesn't work for me
('Page Load Error', probably due to SSL issues).

Since it's a request for a minor documentation fix,
I hope that my actions are sufficient.

Thank you!

[0] http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=glibc