Re: Timezone documentation buglet

On 03/13/2014 12:21 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:

these are really meant as examples for how to set the var rather than the exact timezone rules. so we'll always be chasing our tails as governments tweak the laws. i think we should either put in a caveat near the top that says "these rules might be outdated; they're meant only as illustration of setting the TZ value", or make up places that don't exist at all.

The point is not that the rule is outdated; the point is that its
description is not consistent (it says that Friday is the next day after
Tuesday).