Re: Collation and sorting for French locales

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 08:18:16AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> I was quite surprised to find that sorting for French locales do
> not work as described in ISO 14651 and implemented in iso14651_t1.
[...]

It seems that rules were sometimes bound to a wrong section, the
attached patch seems to work fine.  Locales generated by a patched
localedef sort diacritics backward, as specified in iso14651_t1.
I will perform more tests and file a bugreport.

But it seems pretty odd to have this backward rule defined for all
locales, we surely want an easy way to turn it on and off.

Denis