Re: Serbian locales

Yesterday at 22:03, Denis Barbier wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 04:08:44PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [...]
>> When I have no idea if the change will be accepted, like new @modifier
>> strings, or changes were the references documenting the correct values
>> are missing or are not very convincing, I tend to let the bug report
>> rot in bugzilla, because I have no idea what to do with it.
>
> Not sure if this is related to sr_CS@Latn, but anyway you can submit
> sr_CS, this one should be non-controversial.

I'd second that.  We want to have at least a working locale for
Serbian, and with GNU gettext design, it means that even if there's no
sr_CS@Latn locale, one can get sr@Latn translations with
LANGUAGE=sr_CS@Latn (though, dates would be Cyrillic then, but it's
far less of an issue).

> It would be great to have bugzilla reports forwarded to this list, did
> you already request it?

Perhaps there's a -maint style alias you can "watch" in Bugzilla, so
you can receieve reports on all the locale bug reports yourself?

Cheers,
Danilo