This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
Re: new locale definition file
- From: sunaram patir <sunaram at gmail dot com>
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- Cc: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:30:30 +0530
- Subject: Re: new locale definition file
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=W32PHpg8n2ty/LjHCReeSnbSgMs4Mz7iR1hhBtuuhTzaeyXiiI2mVkmqpJO2+GIHLElL5fKdHwDNshY0+YH5LaShYVxAtBgr/m3AdmWkH15g1mZCYF9rclv0wB7Ho5Tfjy+S/ngQx66p2f41v0vm4CURUQ84jAg/YWh357AHkMA=
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050328081123.GC18837@saruman.uio.no>
- Reply-to: sunaram patir <sunaram at gmail dot com>
i have visited this page already. and my locale is also ready. i want
to submit it. how to do it? i mean where to?
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:11:23 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com> wrote:
> [Sunaram Patir]
> > could you tell me how to submit a new locale definition file to
> > glibc? thank you.
> I've written down some information on this topic available from
> <URL:http://www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/glibc/>. This mailing list
> is a good place to ask questions if you have any after reading the web