Re: Changing the default bugzilla bug handler for locale bugs?

Ok, I have changed the "localedata" component's default owner to
<libc-locales@sources.redhat.com>.  However, I want to make clear that this
is just for your convenience and it's individuals, not mailing lists, that
are responsible for dealing with the bugzilla bugs.  That is, going to the
mailing list first is certainly fine (and it now will), and of course it's
great to spread the work around to more folks who want to help do it.  But
I still consider you the single authoritative person I'll consult and hold
responsible for the localedata bugs.  This is not to disparage anyone else
on the list, I just don't have time to keep track of who else is competent
to do the things I've been expecting you to take care of.

I think it's best not to leave bugs assigned to the list address unless
they really haven't been looked at.  If someone on the list looks into a
bug, they should assign it to themselves to indicate their intent to take
responsibility.

Thanks,
Roland