Re: changing of maintainer

[Paras pradhan]
> For Language ne_NP, the maintainer is Pawan Chitrakr (
> pc@info.com.np). now i want to change it to my email address cause
> now he is not the person working with locale..  we are from the same
> company ( http://www.mpp.org.np ). please tell me how do i do it
> because i have a patch to submit to sources.redhat.com/bugzilla
> which is not accepeted.

Well, your patch have as far as I can see not received any judgement
either way, so it is yet to be determined if it will be accepted or
not.

If the locale maintainer should be switched, it is best if the old
maintainer/author report this to bugzilla.  Please get the old
maintainer to add a message to bugzilla stating that he want you to
take over maintainence.

Even if you take over responsibility for the locale, it is nice if you
include references documenting the correct locale settings into the
bugzilla.  This make it easier to get the glibc maintainers to access
your proposed changes.