This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/2388] [PATCH] week-ndays;week-1stday;week-1stweek data for some locales
- From: "drepper at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Apr 2006 18:19:16 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2388] [PATCH] week-ndays;week-1stday;week-1stweek data for some locales
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From drepper at redhat dot com 2006-04-10 18:19 -------
I added a couple of changes to cvs but only those which we think we know are right.
I'm not going to apply a general patch like any of those proposed. I require
need buy-in from the locale author. If there are none listed of if contacting
them fails find some piece of evidence only to support the change.
What I don't want is changing something just to later get complaints that the
change is bad.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.