This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/2125] localedata has problems for ro_RO
- From: "drepper at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 25 Apr 2006 17:11:56 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2125] localedata has problems for ro_RO
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From drepper at redhat dot com 2006-04-25 17:11 -------
Just use complete sentences, not
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
Also, today we provide ro_RO with ISO-8859-2. This must be possible to be
generated. So, make sure the appropriate transliterations are found.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.