This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/935] Frisian is a language that is spoken in the Netherlands
- From: "drepper at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 25 Apr 2006 18:25:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/935] Frisian is a language that is spoken in the Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From drepper at redhat dot com 2006-04-25 18:25 -------
[Change the status from WAITING if you want your comments to be noticed.]
There is no script to do this. You can write one yourself if you want.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.