This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/2125] localedata has problems for ro_RO
- From: "eddy dot petrisor at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 25 Apr 2006 18:41:00 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2125] localedata has problems for ro_RO
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From eddy dot petrisor at gmail dot com 2006-04-25 18:40 -------
> Just use complete sentences, not
> * locales/ro_RO:
> - Item 1
> - Item 2
> - Item 3
"Item *" were thought as full sentences ;-)
> Also, today we provide ro_RO with ISO-8859-2. This must be possible to be
> generated. So, make sure the appropriate transliterations are found.
There is no change in the transliteration section except for the comments added
before it to explain why the necessity.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.