This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/2473] please add am_pm formatting information to en_NZ
- From: "jrm at wlug dot org dot nz" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Apr 2006 03:23:51 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2473] please add am_pm formatting information to en_NZ
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jrm at wlug dot org dot nz 2006-04-27 03:23 -------
Subject: Re: please add am_pm formatting information to en_NZ
On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 08:47:05PM -0000, drepper at redhat dot com wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From drepper at redhat dot com 2006-04-25 20:47 -------
> You have to provide evidence that am/pm is actually used. If the am/pm format
> isn't officially required and only just understood there is no reason to add it.
> Pointers to official web sites etc needed.
At the very least, the gnome clock applet uses it.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.