This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/2473] please add am_pm formatting information to en_NZ
- From: "matt at mattb dot net dot nz" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Apr 2006 04:34:05 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2473] please add am_pm formatting information to en_NZ
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From matt at mattb dot net dot nz 2006-04-27 04:34 -------
New Zealand Standard Time and New Zealand Daylight Time are defined in the New
Zealand Time Act of 1974.
This act uses the am/pm designation to define the start and end of the Daylight
Savings time period each year.
I guess you could call that official use :)
The text of the Act can be found at:
The reference to am/pm in relation to daylight savings time is in Section 4(2)
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.