This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/2838] locales/zoneinfo when cross-compiling.
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jun 2006 19:26:03 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/2838] locales/zoneinfo when cross-compiling.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jsm28 at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-06-23 19:26 -------
The same problem also applies to rpcgen-generated files and librpcsvc.
CodeSourcery has patches (to glibc 2.3) to support generating locales when
cross-compiling. They will be included in the toolchains for ColdFire GNU/Linux
we plan to release. Substantial changes are required, even if you can presume
the build system is running GNU/Linux; we have presumed that such substantial
changes in support of cross-compilation would not be accepted upstream.
Patches have also previously been produced elsewhere for a cross-rpcgen, but I
don't have details handy.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.