Re: Updated fr_FR file

2008/3/16, Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld@dkuug.dk>:
> Hi
>
>  I would advocate against the abmon having different length of the
>  abbreviations.

I don't understand, can you explain your objection? I received bug
reports about the current ones so I made this patch to fix these
abbreviations (abmon).

>  I would also like the contact address to be ratained, as I am the
>  original contributor of the spec.

Yes, if you want, and you can also remove my email address. However,
you don't represent a French group and I sent to you some emails on
Feb 19 and Feb 29, and I didn't receive any useful reply or comments
so I don't think your are the right contact. Do you have someone else
to suggest?

>  Furthermore there are some of the fields that are not according to
>  14652, eg language and territory should be ISO 639 and ISO 3166
>  conformant.

As you can see in the diff, I didn't modify these fields, can you
indicate the required changes?

>  The rest of the changes seem OK, if that is what you would like.

Fine but the changes aren't personal choices, I don't define the
conventions only the use of "avril" abbreviation is more arguable.

Regards,
Stéphane