This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/10554] [PATCH] Wrong first_weekday/workday for et_EE locale
- From: "rene87 at hot dot ee" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Dec 2009 15:50:57 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/10554] [PATCH] Wrong first_weekday/workday for et_EE locale
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From rene87 at hot dot ee 2009-12-22 15:50 -------
Why is this bug still around, even if it's been fixed a couple of times even
before this report?
This patch is correct and should be applied.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.