This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/10554] [PATCH] Wrong first_weekday/workday for et_EE locale
- From: "ldv at altlinux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Mar 2010 10:47:30 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/10554] [PATCH] Wrong first_weekday/workday for et_EE locale
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From ldv at altlinux dot org 2010-03-12 10:47 -------
(In reply to comment #8)
> Someone please take care of this bug as it's affecting our open software debate
> at goverment level!
> We need maintainer and ASAP!
I'm doubt that the state of this bug, or any bug registered on glibc in this bug
tracker, may affect your free software debate. Nobody uses glibc from
sourceware.org as is, every GNU/Linux vendor has to apply and maintain quite a
few patches on their own.
So my advice is to contact your glibc vendor(s) and persuade them to accept and
maintain the change you propose. This is a free software, there are absolutely
no need to wait until hell freezes over.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.