Re: Duplicate ustat structure

On 7/24/06, Jeff Bailey <jbailey@raspberryginger.com> wrote:
Certainly, but could you apply the second patch in the meantime?  That's
what all the other arch's do right now, and it will at least make
current glibc buildable with current kernel headers.  I'll try and pitch
the concept of using kernel headers instead of copying values into glibc
when I have enough time and energy to fight that battle.

I will test and apply the second patch. Thanks Jeff!

Cheers,
Carlos.