RE: MIPS soft-float support

Gee, and it's right there on the INSTALL page. Thanks for the rapid
response. I'll try this out.

-John

     - - - - - Appended by Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to
the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any
part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.