Re: [Bug] libc.a missing references to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Deepak Barua wrote:
>  > Hi Mike , Daniel ,
>  >                         I have another error this time a linking error
>  > on the libc.a with  respect to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register' while building
>  > the tests for the ARM toolchain i am building ...( no eabi) ....
>  >
>  > Is this error already patched in glibc-ports-2.7 ... ?
>  >
>  > Here is the full output of the error ...
>  > http://dbbarua.googlepages.com/crosstesterror1
>  > And the --enable-sjlj-exceptions option was enabled while building
>  > gcc-4.2.2 crosscompiler
>
>  then perhaps dont use the sjlj option ?
>  -mike

Hi Mike ,Daniel,
                           Already tried with no sjlj exceptions that
had no effect still get the same bug ....
Let me give you a clearer picture ...
I am building on a x86_64 AMD machine for a target OMAP5912 board ....
with
gcc-4.2.2
glibc-2.7
linux-2.6.23 kernel headers
binutils-2.18 ...

The toolchain is able to build a linux-2.6.24.3 kernel for the omap
board and busybox and tinylogin and inetutils which i required for
testing ..
so it's not as if the toolchain is not working ...
but i get this error when i try to run the glibc-2.7 tests
'make tests'
'make -n check' in crosstest.sh

when i try to run the tests in dependently without crosstool also i
get same error so it's pretty much a problem with glibc not crosstool

Regards
Deepak

--
Hack Hack Hack