Re: tarball of 2.10.1?

   >    > 2.10.1 uploaded to ftp.gnu.org and sourceware.
   >
   >    can you do the ports tarball too ?
   >
   > If someone creates a tag for 2.10.1, then I'd be more than happy
   > to do it.

   it's been tagged :)

Terribly sorry for the immense delay on my part, your message fell
through the cracks.  But, I cannot find the tag.

I am not sure what the status of the ports repo is right now, if you
guys are using git or not as the glibc tree, so maybe it is to late to
make a tarball for glibc-ports 2.10.11.