Re: Community source repository for glibc add-on ports branch, master, updated. glibc-2.15-46-g8c7adf8

On 02/08/2012 05:36 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Do you also need the
>
> libc_cv_gcc_unwind_find_fde=yes
>
> setting for alpha that was removed from the Linux configure script as part
> of the removal of relics of ports architectures from libc done at the time
> of the IA64 removal - and the
>
> libc_commonpagesize=0x10000
> libc_relro_required=yes
>
> settings that were in the toplevel configure script for alpha?

Yes, I need all of those.  Thanks for digging them out.

I'm a bit miffed that Uli didn't even bother cc'ing me, or posting
the patches to the list, when he deleted all the alpha stuff from
the main repository.  That was just rude.

r~