Re: [WIP] glibc: Use /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 for ARM's -mfloat-abi=hard ABI.

> Ah, it appears "-x assembler-with-cpp" is the critical thing here that
> disables -std processing (I don't know why it does so, offhand).

Ah, good catch.  That is pretty bizarre.  But for pragmatic issues, I don't
know any reason we especially need -x assembler-with-cpp rather than using
-x c-header or -x c.  The difference seems to be passing -lang-asm along to
cc1, which affects cpp in a few ways that seem unlikely to matter to us.
But I'm not really certain what all the differences might be.

In a quick attempt, the only issue I saw was not having the __ASSEMBLER__
predefine, which makes config.h barf.  But that is easy to resolve.

Thanks,
Roland