Re: [patch, mips] More mips memcpy improvements

On 28/11/2012, at 9:37 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:

> Andrew and Maxim, could you take a look at this new version and see if it
> works OK for you?

Correctness-wise, the patch does not trigger any faults on the benchmark that I'm using, so that's good.  Performance-wise, I didn't see any significant difference.  It may be that XLP's cache doesn't benefit from using prepare-for-store hints.  In any case, the patch doesn't regress performance, so I'm OK with it.

Steve, did you run normal glibc testsuite on this patch with no failures?

Thanks,

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics