Re: Ordering of ports move to libc

A grep suggests that the arm dependencies on alpha are just msgctl.c,
semctl.c, and shmctl.c.  Is that all you found too?

Given the relative activity of the maintenance of the two ports, I think it
makes more sense to reverse the dependency and move arm first.  I also
think it will help for arm specifically to be the first to move just
because you happen to be its maintainer: you are the person who has done
the most to understand and address the issues in doing a move, so you're
the most likely to do it right (perhaps including solving problems you
didn't think of and discuss here beforehand) and set the example for how to
do it with the least hassle.

Thanks,
Roland