Re: Ordering of ports move to libc

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:

> A grep suggests that the arm dependencies on alpha are just msgctl.c,
> semctl.c, and shmctl.c.  Is that all you found too?

Yes, that's all I found for arm (and microblaze).  (The mips dependency on
alpha is ipc_priv.h, but that's silly - the alpha file just includes the
powerpc one, so mips should just include the powerpc one directly and I'll
make that fix after 2.19 is out.)

I'm happy to move arm first if desired.

--
Joseph S. Myers