RE: libffi on for NetBSD on the PowerPC

Eric -

	I'll try this on a PPC Linux box soon - hopefully we'll get the same output.

	The test results look weird, but if I recall correctly there used to be a
bug in GCC's PPC EABI implementation.  Maybe that's triggering it.  I believe
Geoff wrote about it in the README.  I'll look into it later.

	In the meanwhile, if you send your config patch to me I can check it into
the sources.

Thanks,

AG