Re: ffitest.c

On Sun, 2002-03-03 at 13:50, andreas tobler wrote:
> Hmm, when we're on it, I got the impression that the gcc is the most
> actual one, the cvs seemed to me very outdated (at least a few days ago.
> webcvs).

The cvs version is supposed to be the upstream version, and I've slowly
been hacking on it -- unfortunately not fast enough for GCC :-)  So many
ports only exist in GCC right now.  I will eventually finish libffi 2,
and merge it into GCC (after porting over the enhancements in GCC)

> Well, I'll send my mega tests to libffi discuss. Ok?
> And they are not dejagnu compatible since on darwin this testsuite
> doesn't work very well.

Great - thanks!

AG