Beat the Budget!

Dear Sir or Madam

If you are a smoker in the UK, in the ROI, or in Scandinavia, then we have something for you.

You are probably fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco.  Take a look at
what we can do for you at
http://www.cbup.com/?S=20&E=a3287237fd51178dd067965fa35d5fbd

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 30 fifty
gram pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 115 British
pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing.  Why pay more?  Especially with a UK budget rise
of 3.20p - which does not affect our prices!!!

If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you are not bothered again.
http://www.cbup.com/bs/off.php?S=20&E=a3287237fd51178dd067965fa35d5fbd

Yours faithfully.
British Smokers

http://www.cbup.com/?S=20&E=a3287237fd51178dd067965fa35d5fbd