libffi 2.99.2 test release & request for testing help

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 17:47:00 GMT 2008

Timothy Wall wrote:
> I can test on darwin (x86/x86_64/ppc/ppc64) (apple's patches for
> 64-bit are here:
> http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.5/libffi-10, if they
> haven't been applied).
Thanks for the pointer.  I can't tell if they've been applied, since
Apple doesn't appear to provide patches and it looks like they renamed
some files.  Please let me know what your testing tells you.

I do, however, like the man pages from Apple.  I'll see about using those.

> I've also got VMs running freebsd, solaris, and ubuntu linux for i386
> and amd64.
>
> Can also do mingw on winxp.

Great - thanks!

AG